Connective and effective at the convergence of social media, public relations and marketing communications.
Media has changed forever. And the changes mean your strategies, campaigns and measurement mechanisms need to change too.
Here are some of the common questions we ask our new clients:
- Does your organisation have social media optimization for spaces such as Facebook, Google, Twitter and YouTube?
- Do you know how to find customers who research and shop online?
- Are your public relations integrated between traditional and social media?
- Do you understand how blogs, digital media and viral videos can support and explode your conventional marketing?
- Have you set up and activated social media monitoring systems to alert you to new business opportunities, and warn you of customer service issues or reputation threats?
- Have you saved money on campaign expenditure and ensured your Advertising and PR dollars go further?
At Engage ORM, we have campaign examples, while others only craw.
With social media growing rapidly in Australia, now’s the time to start working with a social media business that provides holistic and results-focused social media strategies and campaigns; that’s Engage ORM.
All senior communications professionals on the wrong side of 40, Engage ORM associates joke that they are “old heads who get new media”.
Although Engage ORM is a relatively new kind of consultancy, it’s principals and associates are all highly-experienced advertising, PR, training and web communications professionals. Engage ORM provides a mix of traditional marketing and digital PR consultancy services. The consultancy founder is Gerry McCusker, PR consultant and author of reputation management text, ‘Public Relations Disasters’.